[IRCServices] Segmentation Fault

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Fri Aug 23 07:08:02 PDT 2002

>Just tried upgrading to the latest services (4.5.42) and now I can't
>seem to run it anymore :-( When ever I run services, listchans or
>listnicks, I just get the message "Segmentation fault (core dumped)". I
>would be happy to send the core file to anyone if it is of any use.

     I looked into the files you sent me, and it looks like Services is
crashing even before it gets to main(), so my best guess is a library
problem.  Can you try reconfiguring from scratch (run ./configure with
the -ignore-cache option) and see if the problem still happens?

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/