[IRCServices] I need HELP!!!

irc irc at kgn.ru
Tue Sep 3 09:52:00 PDT 2002

Hello.
I have the following problem:
At this moment I have installed Auspices Services in my network, and they behave exceptionaly unstable, that's why I thinking

about switching to different services.
So far I have in mind using IRCServices, but have a problem with converting databases.  During the process of conversion with

standard converter I get the following error messages:
[ksnake at infocentr ircservices-4.5.41]$ ./import-db -v +auspice-2.5 /home/ksnake/auspices/data
out of memory

or

[ksnake at infocentr ircservices-4.5.41]$ ./import-db -v +auspice-2.5 /home/ksnake/auspices/data
Read error on /home/ksnake/auspices/data/nick.db.

The size of the databases of nicks is 808,071 kb (2837 nicks); The size of the database of channels is 703,850 kb (761

channels);
If I create a small database (for testing/debugging purposes) 2-3 nicks / 2-3 channes - nicks database gets converted, but

channels database doesn't, and the following error message appears:
[ksnake at infocentr ircservices-4.5.41]$ ./import-db -v +auspice-2.5 /home/ksnake/auspices/data
Wrong version number on /home/ksnake/auspices/data/chan.db

I'm using the Auspice IRC Services 2.7Black, as I understand it is based on Auspices 2.5.x and the database (structure)

haven't mutated that much so I can not convert it.
I need your help!

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,