[IRCServices] Bug in rare chars?

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Wed Sep 11 03:13:00 PDT 2002

     Services can be made to handle this case by modifying irc_stricmp() in
misc.c.  (Remember that you will not get support for Services if you have
modified it, however.)  When Services 5.0 is released, another option is to
write a protocol module for your ircd that handles such characters in the
same way.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/