[IRCServices] Complete DB loss on spontaneous SIGHUP

Ballsy ballsy at mystical.net
Wed Sep 18 15:20:01 PDT 2002

	(sorry..posted again about this before I got this reply from AC)

	I believe that WAS the case, though, as I mentioned, I neglected
to do an `ls -l` in the data/ directory before I restarted services (a
mistake I don't plan to duplicate).
	For the most recent services death (1hr ago), I see that there IS
a nick.db.save file in my data directory, and no nick.db.  I've got about
14MB of quota left, and my nick.db is under 200KB.
	Perhaps my post just prior to this one will reveal more info (I
included debugging, etc).

David