[IRCServices] temporarily unavailable.

Dennis Sela Schutzgeist at uni.de
Sun Oct 13 20:52:01 PDT 2002

Hallo Ali,

I am not sure , but I think it´s an unreal-problem(!?).
Since beta 10 I have got the same problems.
Normally after a simple netsplit.
So U have to reconnect the services.
It´s not a "global" problem, that´s strange.
Just  some chans got this problem @ the same time.
MayBe a unreal-Link-"Bug".
I dunno.
But it´s nice to see, that I am not the only duh ( if it´s not a bug;)
 )

I just wanted to say , that "U have" to reconnect the services :)

Have a nice day :)
DS