[IRCServices] Services 5.0.0 and svsnick nick length

Andrea B. balrog_67 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 08:22:00 PDT 2002

I use services 5.0.0 on Unreal 3.1.4 and I want to set the max length of the
nick to 10 letters.
I want to use the NSForceNickChange and I Have "Ospite" as GuestNickPrefix
in the Ircservices.conf.
I've tried to change and modify the paramtere NICKMAX 32 to 10 but in this
case the services don't start and in the log file there is this error:

[Oct 14 16:38:16 2002] FATAL: NICKMAX is too small (10)--increase to at
least 31 and recompile

So I think that problem is that the svsnick of the services give and send a
nick loger than 10 letters.
How can I act to have that svsnick of the services send a nick long max 10
letters?

thanks a lot to all

Andrea B. (^Balrog)
http://www.balrogscript.cjb.net/

Specisci e ricevi le tue email Hotmail dal tuo cellulare con:
http://mobile.msn.it