[IRCServices] Services 5.0.0 and svsnick nick length

Andrea B. balrog_67 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 09:24:00 PDT 2002

Then i'm obbligated to modify on Unreal the NICKLEN to 32? You can say me
where is calculated the number added to GuestNickPrefix, if is possible i
can modify it and limit to a 4 figures number

thanks

>The length of guest nicks cannot be changed.  Also, changing NICKMAX
>will make your databases unusable, as noted in the comments in that
>file.
>
>  --Andrew Church
>    achurch at achurch.org
>    http://achurch.org/
>
>I use services 5.0.0 on Unreal 3.1.4 and I want to set the max length of
>the nick to 10 letters.
>I want to use the NSForceNickChange and I Have "Ospite" as GuestNickPrefix
>in the Ircservices.conf.

Andrea B. (^Balrog)
http://www.balrogscript.cjb.net/

Specisci e ricevi le tue email Hotmail dal tuo cellulare con:
http://mobile.msn.it