[IRCServices] Just a little nit, someone may have mentioned this before

Ganja51 Ganja51 at lcirc.net
Sun Oct 20 04:17:00 PDT 2002

Just because someone originated a channel doesn't make them the owner,
they're the founder. Look at networks which have channels multiple years
old, the person who originally started the channel probably isn't still
around, why would you still want their name listed? The founder is something
you can pass on from person to person. This is how I see it at least.

~Ganja51
irc.lcirc.net