[IRCServices] chanserv joining channels?

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 21:23:00 PDT 2002

i'd just like to warn you, services *WILL NOT KNOW* chanserv has joined a
channel if you use raw, the command is /os raw :Chanserv join #channel

i would advise you to read your IRCds documentation for other commands that
can be executed thru services (These are normally noted as "Commands that
can be executes through U:Lined servers only")

--
Craig McLure
Craig at chatspike.net
Network Administrator of the ChatSpike IRC Network.
ChatSpike, the users network! www.chatspike.net