[IRCServices] CVS

Russell Garrett rg at tcslon.com
Wed Oct 23 22:41:01 PDT 2002

No, you have to wait for releases - There is a CVS repository but it's
local to Andrew, and since he's the only developer it's not remotely
accessible.

Releases are extremely quick for security bugs, the last security bugfix
version was released about 30mins after the bug was reported on a Sunday.

Russ Garrett                                             russ at garrett.co.uk.
                                                  http://russ.garrett.co.uk.