[IRCServices] chanserv joining channels?

Russell Garrett rg at tcslon.com
Thu Oct 24 00:08:00 PDT 2002

Using RAW you can only make ChanServ join the channel until services is
restarted or it is kicked, etc. Then you'll need to do the command
again. RAW is really not recommended, you can crash your entire network
with one very simple (or wrong) command.

Russ Garrett                                             russ at garrett.co.uk.
                                                  http://russ.garrett.co.uk.