[IRCServices] Encrypted passwords and sendpass

Eduardo S. Junior nero at hardmob.com.br
Mon Nov 4 17:35:01 PST 2002

I don't know if this function is already in development or something.
I'm using ircservices 5.0.2 with encryptation enable, it makes sendpass unusable, of course.
But why don't make a function to just generate a new password and send to user if encryption is enable using the same sendpss command? Wold be great a function like tath. thanks.
ps: i forgot to subscribe in the services mail list, disconsider my last email please