AW: [IRCServices] auto /msg when connecting?

Ballsy ballsy at mystical.net
Wed Nov 13 17:33:01 PST 2002

	If I recall correctly (you can search the list archives to
verify), an RFC specifies that any automated correspondances should be
sent via /notice, as opposed to /msg.  I believe Andrew responded to a
related question some time ago, so watch for his address when searching.
Was it in the RFC or just a recommendation...hrmm..I don't quite recall.
At any rate...

David

Quoth Nicholas Prisi on Nov 13 at 15:55,