AW: [IRCServices] change nick

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Nov 18 13:20:01 PST 2002

When you do that, you set the logon time of the nick to an impossible
value, causing either some irc servers to not accept this change, or
you introduce "bad things" about collisions into your network.

You better use sqlines to prevent certain masks of nicks from being
used.
Services would then svsnick them to Guests.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts, |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...    |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                            |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                            |