[IRCServices] What the #(*&@*(#&@ ? (again)

Craig Edwards brain at brainbox.winbot.co.uk
Thu Nov 21 21:58:00 PST 2002

Not quite sure, usually when records dont get transferred correctly at netjoin, or something interrupts the process, etc. We dont get them much, they usually happen when one or two ircd's are lagging and receive the netjoin info much later than the rest of the net (by later im talking tens of seconds or minutes, *severe* lag) - there are probably other reasons tho too :)