[IRCServices] small error in languagefiles

Alexander Janssens alex at cyga.net
Wed Dec 4 11:19:00 PST 2002

I just noticed that several language files contain a small error, in the
chanserv help commands menu they show for both op and deop (+o) and for
voice en devoice (+v)

[10:06:26] -ChanServ-     OP         Give a user chanop status (+o)
[10:06:26] -ChanServ-     DEOP       Remove chanop status (+o)
[10:06:26] -ChanServ-     VOICE      Give a user voice status (+v)
[10:06:26] -ChanServ-     DEVOICE    Remove voice status (+v)

I noticed this in the English, Dutch, Italian and Español helpfiles, the
others were either correct or I was unable to read those languages.

We are running version 5.0.6 (I seem to remember this was there before) and
bahamut-1.4.34, which reminds me of this little question as a side note: is
there support for the new bahamut features (like squelching) planned for a
future release?

--
Alexander Janssens a.k.a. _-Alex-_