[IRCServices] Chanserv Sendpass

Ballsy ballsy at mystical.net
Mon Jan 6 21:15:01 PST 2003

	Makes sense to me.  Channel founder forgets their channel
password, so they ID for their nick and use Sendpass.
	What if they forget their nick password too, and can't ID to it in
order to use SendPass ?  Well, they then speak with a Services Admin to
get their nick pass, and the user can then SendPass again.
	IMO, putting the onus on the user is a good thing.

David

Quoth Ali Sor on Jan 6 at 20:57,