[IRCServices] Question

Michael D. Smith msmith at acmecorp.org
Tue Jan 7 02:57:00 PST 2003

At 00:55 1/7/2003 +0000, Craig McLure wrote:
 >it wouldnt......
 >
 >Due to lack of detail here, i doubt anyone can help you, give logs, both
 >services logs and IRC logs.. show the access and aop lists, show the user
 >getting opped.. show us services logs.. maybe _THEN_ someone will be able to
 >help you.

Well, I fixed it the sort of hard way.  I dropped the channel and then
re-registered it.  I just thought perhaps someone might have run into this
issue before me.  :)

Thanks tho!

Regards,
Mike

Network Chief Administrator
FleetChat IRC Network

"Net boy, net girl/Send your impulse 'round the world/
Put your message in a modem/And throw it in the Cyber Sea"
Lyrics "Virtruality" - Album "Test for Echo" -  Rush, 1996 (Lee, Lifeson, Peart)