[IRCServices] Sendmail - sendauth problems

unreal admin at iamunreal.com
Thu Jan 9 21:11:00 PST 2003

Hi,

I've having some problems getting sendmail to work (I believe that is
the problem.)

I'm using ircservices v5.0.5 along with Unreal3.2-beta13

I believe that I either setup sendmail wrong in the modules.conf file or
it is not configured correctly on the box - bear with me as I am rather
new to the linux environment.

I notice that the sendmail program is located inside /usr/lib, so should
the SendmailPath be /usr/lib or /usr/lib/sendmail?

I believe the Relayhost and SMTPName may be off. could someone fill me
in a bit more on how I can find the correct options for these fields?

I type /msg nickserv sendauth and it says it has sent the email, but
nothing comes to my inbox - and I see no errors in the ircservices.log
file.

Thanks for your help,
Jay

-