[IRCServices] Vhost

Ballsy ballsy at mystical.net
Fri Jan 10 18:26:01 PST 2003

	Bahamut has builtin support for that, but only for IRC Operators.
I'd point you to their website, but most DAL servers/websites are
having serious problems lately with packet attacks. For opers, connect
using:
/server your.server.here porthere opernick:operpass

	You'll also need to have an I:line that looks like...
I:*@*:oper:*@*::1

	Services doesn't (and I believe, can't) support this.  You may be able to
find a patch for bahamut somewhere that will do it for all users...try
searching Google for
bahamut + hostmasking

	or some such.  Otherwise, you'll need to check out another IRCd
with more complete hostmasking support.

David

Quoth Pim Smeets on Jan 10 at 17:05,