[IRCServices] NewsServ

Russell Garrett rg at tcslon.com
Tue Jan 21 18:45:01 PST 2003

Sorry, I must admit not to reading the RFC all the way through, it's hardly
thrilling reading :). To put a logical view on it though, IMO you shouldn't
use a PM where a notice would do - i.e. if you don't want a reply (after all
a notice isn't called a notice for nothing).

Anyway, Bahamut does support /msg $*.yournet.net as well as /notice, if you
really want ;).