[IRCServices] ExpireTime - Linked NickNames

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Thu Feb 6 19:41:04 PST 2003

I've enquired about this before, as i had the same problem. Andrew says its a designed feature, although i still think its annoying. If you really want your nicks kept, then make sure you noexpire each and every one of them

Craig McLure - Craig at chatspike.net
ChatSpike - The users network: http://www.chatspike.net
InspIRCd - Modular IRC server: http://www.inspircd.org