[IRCServices] Database Combine

Saturn (Dave) saturn at telus.net
Sun Feb 9 09:28:21 PST 2003

The way I did it was:

install a second version of 5, run it using copies of the 4.5.x db files (it will auto-convert them).

next, i had the 4.5.x db files (now v5) and used the xml output feature to export them to xml.

Then I IMPORTED that xml to the other v5 copy.  when you import, you have the option to choose what happens when there are duplicates, etc.... read the help on it for more detail.

That method worked great for me....

Saturn
irc.jetirc.net