[IRCServices] Notice regarding Bahamut support

Ballsy ballsy at mystical.net
Fri Feb 21 09:04:58 PST 2003

	I could be way off the mark here, but what you explained below
with OS
manually killing all your clients sounds vaguely similar to a problem I
had a few months ago.  Do you have Akill Exclusions enabled in your .conf
?  My problem was resolved when I disabled akill exclusions, since bahamut
doesn't support them.

David

Quoth milko at 3mhz.net on Feb 21 at 15:38,