[IRCServices] Question about Build Numbers...

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Fri Feb 28 16:37:56 PST 2003

>I'm not sure why, or if this is designed behaviour, but i find whenever i
>re-compile services, the build number goes up by 2, rather than one.. I
>was wondering if its supposed to do that, if so, why? :)

     What a stupid idea.  I want whoever did that to be dragged out into
the street and shot NOW.

     ... er, wait a minute... *ahem*

     Oh dear, I seem to have made a silly mistake somewhere.  Thanks for
bringing it to my attention.  (Are you running "make" and "make install"
separately?  The current Makefile doesn't account for that; I'll see if I
can make it any smarter for the next release.)

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/