AW: [IRCServices] Force a nickchange for a user.

Georges Berscheid georges at berscheid.lu
Sat Mar 1 08:02:48 PST 2003

Hi,

services don't support this (so far). But can can easily write a module
that allows to change a user's nick.
In the meantime you can use /msg operserv raw SVSNICK nick :newnick
Please note that this is highly discouraged and WILL cause desynch
between IRCd an services because services will NOT update their nick
list. This might cause services to crash. So use it at your own risk.

Georges