[IRCServices] Error at GMAKE with IRCServices 5.0.13

Marcel Stutz solaris at swissirc.net
Wed Mar 5 01:57:11 PST 2003

Hi But .14 is not this Server : ftp://ftp.ircservices.za.net/pub/ircservices/
(South Africa) for Download !

I Got it now from the other Main Mirror : ftp://ftp.esper.net/ircservices/
(Western USA)

Witch is the better Mirror the First or the Scound normaly ?

On the Page is still
version 5.0 (stable)
Current version: 5.0.13
Released: 3 March 2003

That's why i ask for this Problem

Thanks Marcel

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:30:33 -0600 (CST), Finny Merrill wrote