[IRCServices] program ircservices problem with bahamut 1.4.33

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Thu Mar 6 14:37:17 PST 2003

Hi, I am running the latest version of ircservices with a bahamut server
1.4.33 and I am getting when ircservices starts on my server and in the
ircservices log the message no N: line but it exists just as the
exampleircd.conf says it should and the services FAQ but it has been changed
for my server.  I have the ircservices program in class 10 that is for irc
operators.  I am using the exampleircd.conf just renamed and modified and I
have tried lots of things to get this fixed and am totally confeused on why
it is not working.  bye