[IRCServices] command is temporarily unavailable?

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Sat Mar 8 12:19:04 PST 2003

If you searched the mailing list you would see that this bug has come up hundreds of times before, it was first reported by me whilst services 5 was in beta.. (about beta3 i think), its still been cropping up all over the place, and has no reason to, there have been no patterns that we have seen, meaning no simple cure. The best thing to do is restart services (/os restart should do it) then hope for the best :p

Craig McLure - Craig at chatspike.net
ChatSpike - The users network: http://www.chatspike.net
InspIRCd - Modular IRC server: http://www.inspircd.org