[IRCServices] IRC Modes

Ballsy ballsy at mystical.net
Thu Mar 13 17:10:51 PST 2003

	tr-ircd is apparently based on bahamut, with some other daemon
features worked in, so bahamut may be a good place to start
(bahamut.dal.net).  I assume you've already checked
http://tr-ircd.sourceforge.net/, where a number of the modes are
discussed.
	Also, though I've never logged onto a tr-ircd server, the 004
numeric reply should list the usermodes and channelmodes available on the
server.  That should be a good start, anyhow.

David

Quoth Tim Holmes on Mar 13 at 19:48,