[IRCServices] ircservices.conf (IRCservices-5.0.0)

Ballsy ballsy at mystical.net
Wed Mar 19 10:12:28 PST 2003

	Pick up the lastest version for starters...a few bug fixes that
may help you along the way.
	When you run the ./configure , it will ask you where you want to
the data files to be, and where the binaries should be put.  Hopefully
you're specifying valid directories here.  Also, after your make, you'll
have to do a `make install` to ensure the data/binary files are put where
they're supposed to go.  After the `make install`, take a peek in the
directories you specified during ./configure to see if the right files are
actually there.
	Hope that helps.

David

Quoth Michael A. Alestock on Mar 19 at 12:47,