[IRCServices] I think this is a bug

Jeffery Kam jskam at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 21 16:44:09 PST 2003

[05.29.39 pm]: -ChanServ- Be Advised. As of March 31, 2003, this channel
will no longer be password protected. Instead, it will be access
controlled, to ensure security. In order for this to happen, you MUST
have a registered nickname by March 31 or expect not to be joining the
channel. :PLEASE REGISTER YOUR NICKNAME!

Notice the : before the word PLEASE.  I'm not exactly sure why this
happens,but it happens in any long message like that

Is that a dreamforge.c problem or is it just me?

-Darkj