RES: RES: [IRCServices] using a different database for user auth?

Diego Bitencourt Contezini diego at redesul.net
Fri May 2 06:10:13 PDT 2003

Its ok.. i will need really use it some from web... If will need to
change things on the execution flow I'll need to do it to not cause
crashs :/
But, sorry.. I will not send codes on this list, I dont seen that was
here when posted the message :-)

Thanks for all

Diego Bitencourt Contezini aka destruct_ @irc.redesul.net