[IRCServices] BUG: Services crash under heavy akill removal load.

derfy derfy at derfy.net
Mon Jun 2 07:02:37 PDT 2003

Hello.

With the recent fizzer attack, we took to akilling the lot of
them.(the bots)  Services did not complain about this, until it tried
to remove the akills.  What followed was:

<OperServ> Akill on <valid_host> has expired.
etc...until
<OperServ> Akill on * has expired.(repeated about 10-20 times)
then services segfaulted.  This is ircservices-5.0.6.  I do not have
access to any log files it produced, however if needed(and I bet they
are), I can email them.

Any help, or a 'this has been fixed in a later release'?