[IRCServices] Feature Suggestion

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Jun 15 04:07:02 PDT 2003

Well;

--- You are now known as testnick
-NickServ- This nickname is registered and protected.  If it is your
nickname, type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password.  Otherwise, please
choose a different nickname.
-NickServ- Password accepted -- you are now recognized.
--- You are now known as haha
--> You are now talking on #test
--- testserv.time.net sets modes [#test +Tn]
--- services.time.net has changed the topic to:
--- ChanServ sets modes [#test +ntr-o haha]

The channel's access list contains aop for the nick "testnick"
-ChanServ- Access list for #test:
-ChanServ-   Num   Lev  Nickname
-ChanServ-     1    50  testnick

But ChanServ is still deopping.
The nickname "haha" is also a registered nickname.

Conclusion: your solution does not work. Since I hope that you read and
understood my email, I think then this is a bug of services ?

yusuf.