[IRCServices] Suggestion

CPUMAN cpuman2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 09:20:28 PDT 2003

That'd make for a pretty big database, saving 20 historical records for each
channel. O_O

Erm but anyway, even though your asking Andrew this... "And i just want to
ask if andrew has plans for official  modules (botserv, loveserv etc...)"...

Have you considered neostats? I've been running them side by side with
Services 5 for several months and they seem to run fine together (minus the
host exception I had to add to services). I just let services handle the
important stuff (channel reg, nick reg, blah blah blah...) and load up
pointless stuff on neostats (i.e. loveserv, stupidserv and so on).  Though I
wouldn't mind seeing these features added into services either. heh

CPUMAN
Serenia IRC Network
irc.serenia.net