[IRCServices] linking errors for ircservices-5.0.20 (static version)

wahoo wahoo at cyberdreamers.org
Wed Jun 25 04:34:26 PDT 2003

Hello all,

first of all: thx for the new release, Andrew! And keep up the good
work :)...

But unfortunately I've got several compiling/linking errors (I'm using
gcc-2.95.3 & gmake 3.79.1 under OpenBSD 3.2 (i386)). It barfs at me
with this:

  [lots of other undefinded-symbol-errors snipped here...]

  modlist.o: Undefined symbol `_init_module_statserv_main' referenced from data segment
  modlist.o: Undefined symbol `_exit_module_statserv_main' referenced from data segment
  modlist.o: Undefined symbol `_new_serverstats' referenced from data segment
  modlist.o: Undefined symbol `_free_serverstats' referenced from data segment
  collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
  gmake: *** [ircservices] Error 1

Is there an easy way for me to get it properly compiled/linked? I
tried to find something within the docs/manuals/FAQs, but couldn't
find any. So I asked this here...

thx in advance
best regards,

- wahoo -