[IRCServices] HTTPD Module Error

brad . crdobrad at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 12:04:28 PDT 2003

Hi ---

Thanks for the reply...  I am not actually sure what you are talking...  Add what address to my web server config?  The web server is working...  Do I need to point to where the db files are or something/

Thanks!

"Michael D. Smith" <msmith at acmecorp.org> wrote:
Did you add that address into your webserver
configuration, and add the address as part of your
DNS information?

-MS

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, brad . wrote:

> I know this has been asked on the list twice before, and no response was ever given on the list. I installed the httpd module, and the server is up and working, but for any page I try and access, I get a 404 ERROR. Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks!

_______
Regards,
Mike