[IRCServices] HTTPD Module Error

brad . crdobrad at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 12:27:16 PDT 2003

Yes ---  but IRCSERVICES has it's own webserver.  How do you configure that to work?  I keep getting the 404 error message.

"Michael D. Smith" <msmith at acmecorp.org> wrote:You need to tell your apache server or whatever
you're using that...

http://your.server.name

points to files that sit in

/user/directory

ie...

http://module.yournetwork.com

should point to files in directory

/services/http/

or somethig along those lines.

you're also going to have to put something in your
DNS entries for your network domain so that the
intenret knows that the name

module.yournetwork.com

points to such and such an IP address.

-MS

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, brad . wrote:

> Hi ---
>
> Thanks for the reply... I am not actually sure what you are talking... Add what address to my web server config? The web server is working... Do I need to point to where the db files are or something/
>
> Thanks!
>
> "Michael D. Smith" wrote:
> Did you add that address into your webserver
> configuration, and add the address as part of your
> DNS information?
>
> -MS
>
> On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, brad . wrote:
>
> > I know this has been asked on the list twice before, and no response was ever given on the list. I installed the httpd module, and the server is up and working, but for any page I try and access, I get a 404 ERROR. Any suggestions?
> >
> > Thanks!

_______
Regards,
Mike