[IRCServices] Forcing nick changes

HereWeAreNET Senior IRC OP srircop at here-we-are.net
Tue Jan 28 14:17:46 PST 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:58:06 -0500 (EST)

No, I checked I am using the port from FreeBSD it says it is
IRCservices 5.0.2
There are no errors in the ircservices.log it says nothing
at all about the person joining and nothing about them not
supplying a password.

As far as I know my U:line is correct, I have only one...

U:services.here-we-are.net:*:*