[IRCServices] Seeing why people get Ops

Mohsen Heshmati mohsenh at gmx.net
Wed Jul 16 04:45:14 PDT 2003

 I am aware of that but there are two things stopping people form getting
the right information.

1) Channel operators don't have the power to use /ns listlinks to see if
they've been oped through another nick or not and

2) the status command doesn't really tell you anything like the why command
on Conference Room. Please keep in mind that SecureOps is active on the
channel and people can't give ops themselves.

It's turning out to be a problem to solve kind of thing. It'd be great to
have your say on it

best Regards,
Mohsen Heshmati
aka mohsenh