[IRCServices] Services Wont deop..

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Aug 4 01:53:44 PDT 2003

Hi,

The reason, why services may tell you this, is that services's mode
changes might have bounced in that specific channel too often.

Meaning, that if you have a user continously reversing the modes
services has set, services will then stop setting modes in that channel,
in order to prevent flood. This will also result in the opdeop and
similar commands stop from working.

This "user" can also be another set of services, instead of a dumb bot,
that is not accepting modes from other services other than itself.

Restarting services will reset bouncy modes flags, but your
constellation may lead to it again.

Please also check the description about NoBouncyModes and whether you
should have set it.

Regards;
yusuf