[IRCServices] Personal status update

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Sat Aug 16 20:30:01 PDT 2003

/****************************************
 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 ************* - SpamBox - **************
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * WinBot     - http://www.winbot.co.uk
well, i wish the speedy recovery of your hd, and the data on it.. However, maybe this is a wake up call to get some sorta cron job to back the CVS up onto an external server every 24 hours if possible.. People dont have to have access to it, but its just somewhere where its safe ;)

Would certainly save you a headache..

Thanks for the update :)

     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure

 * From    - Andrew Church <achurch at achurch.org>
 * To      - ircservices <ircservices at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2003-08-17 @ 11:06:00
 * Subject - [IRCServices] Personal status update

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/