[IRCServices] A Mailing List request..

Andrew Kempe andrewk at isdial.net
Mon Aug 18 01:07:31 PDT 2003

Buggerit...

ircservices:

Typical topics of discussion include:
        - Support for original versions of IRC Services.
        - Bug reports for the most current original version
          of IRC Services.
        - Suggestions for future versions.

ircservices-coding:

Typical topics of discussion include:
        - Module development related questions.
        - How to go about making modifications without
          breaking things.
        - Technicalities of proposed changes.
        - How IRC Services' internals work.