[IRCServices] XOP module suggestions

Kieron Thwaites ron2k at webmail.co.za
Mon Feb 16 21:52:39 PST 2004

I've got some suggestions for the XOP module for future
versions of IRC Services:

1: Put in an "auto-deop" list that will change the access
level of users in that list to -1. Currently, there is no
way for channel owners to do this if they only use the XOP
module (without the access-levels module). As for a name
for this command, I'll leave that up to the developers.
2: This would probably be a tricky one to do - but if (and
only if) the XOP module is loaded and the access-levels
module is not, then try get ChanServ's STATUS command to
show user levels in terms of SOP, AOP, etc and not as 100,
50, etc.

I'd like to know what others think of these suggestions.
http://www.webmail.co.za/dialup Webmail ISP - Cool Connection, Cool Price