[IRCServices] NOEXPIRE question

Medice medice at gmx.at
Sat Feb 21 02:09:08 PST 2004

Elijah wrote:
> Does noexpire affect linked nicks? From looking at info displays for a
> master nick and the links, it would not appear this is the case.

I looked on my nicks I've linked to my masternick which is noexpire of
course and they all are also non expiring as well...

but I'm not quite sure how the system works, maybe I set noexpire first
and linked the nicks afterwards so all the nicks got the noexpire, which
would NOT happen if you link a bunch of nicks and set the masternick
noexpire afterwards - maybe try this one out (I'm lazy ;) )

greetz

/medice