[IRCServices] log-file resetting

Eric Murphy emurphy at sporked.us
Wed Feb 25 14:28:37 PST 2004

Look for this section in ircservices.conf
The way  I have it makes it in this example makes it rotate logs at
midnight.  You have to go erase them yourself still.
This is line 171 in my conf file.

# LogFilename <filename>  [REQUIRED]
#     Specifies the name of the file into which Services will log data.
#     May be overridden by the -log command-line option.  If this name
#     contains "%y", "%m", or "%d", they will be replaced by the current
#     year, month, or day, respectively, and the logfile will be
#     automatically rotated as needed when the date changes.

LogFilename     ircservices%m%d%y.log