[IRCServices] Problems with sendmail..

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Thu Mar 4 17:43:14 PST 2004

I just set up a copy of services on the box sitting next to me (will be used for module development etc), however, when i try to register my nickname, or anyone else tries, Services says the authcode has sent, but in the logfile, it says:

[Aug 27 11:23:38 2004] mail/sendmail: pclose() failed: No child processes
[Aug 27 11:23:38 2004] nickserv/main: Craig registered by Craig at 192.168.0.2 (Craig at chatspike.net)

And from what i can tell, the mail isnt sent.. anyone got any idea what may be the cause of this, and if so, how to fix it? Its important that i get this sorted as soon as possible. Thanks :)

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net