[IRCServices] authorisation info in nick INFO

Okan Karasoy irc at teknet.com.tr
Thu Mar 11 06:38:10 PST 2004

Hi,
Previously when we used ircservices-5.0.22  information regarding a nicks AUTHORISATION status was stated at the end of the email information, in the nick INFO. For example, if a nick had not entered its AUTH code, (unauthorised) would have been stated at the end of the email info. We are now running the new ircservices-5.0.28 and this information appears not to be available. When we look at the nick INFO, we cannot see whether a nick has entered its AUTH code or not.

[12:34:35] -NickServ- fdfdf is The MusketeeR
[12:34:35] -NickServ- Is online from: MasteR at ACBD0099.ipt.aol.com
[12:34:35] -NickServ- Time registered: Mar 11 11:46:45 2004
[12:34:35] -NickServ- E-mail address: fake at fakemail.fake
[12:34:35] -NickServ- Options: Kill protection, Security

Is there any way of finding out wheter a nick has been authorised or not?