[IRCServices] IRC Services forums

Andrew Kempe andrew at wtfigo.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 11:44:15 PST 2004

I would like to take this opportunity to add the following comments:

There is a rather large amount of consolidation going on with regard to who
hosts the lists, the ftp sites, the website and the mailinglists' archives.

There have been recent issues with the lists and the speed with which mails
were being relayed. This was due to the spam filters which were in place -
the sites they were communicating with were under huge DOS attacks causing
endless hassles. These issues have hopefully been resolved in recent weeks.
*holds thumbs*

The relocation of the website makes it far easier to maintain - so the
history of things not being updated should be a thing of the past.

Lastly, the FTP site is being sorted out too - more to follow once Andy is
back.

I know that the archives are rather difficult to browse due to there being
no search engine at present. This is being rectified. Once fixed, it will
make finding answers to questions far easier.

Regards, Andrew